A Private Tour From Marrakech To The Sahara And Roses Valley
Desert Roses ( 4 to 6 days )
A round trip journey from Marrakech to the desert dunes of Merzouga.
The extravagant ruined palace at Telouet — postcard like UNESCO world site Ait Benhaddou – Dades Gorge and Rose Valley – the 300 meters high Todra Gorges — ruined Kasbahs and lush palm groves – lunch with a local family – bargain for vegetables in a village market – sleep in the Sahara – prehistoric rock carvings at Tazzarine — century old traditions and crafts – bread baking in a village stove – Berber granaries and nomad grottoes – all part of this 4×4 Morocco tour. One or two extra days come handy if traveling during winter or with children.
Please find below the resumed 4 day desert itinerary:
(driving times don’t include stops):
Day 1: Marrakech – Telouet – Ait Benhaddou – Skoura ( 5 hour drive).
Day 2: Skoura – Tinerir – Todra – Rissani – Merzouga – Erg Chebbi ( 5 hour drive ).
Day 3: Erg Chebbi – Alnif – Nkob – Agdz ( 4 hour drive).
Day 4: Agdz – Ouarzazate – Tizi n Tichka – Marrakech ( 5 hour drive).
You may choose to follow the original tour itinerary as described on the website or have us create a tailor made itinerary around your preferences. Please note that all our tours of Morocco are private and daily stops are accommodated along the way every couple of hours for you to visit a site, take a stunning photo or stretch your legs.
Some Of Morocco’s Hidden Gems And Experiences On This Private Tour Can Be:
– lunch inside a Berber home;
– visit the nomad grottoes and Berber granary;
– learn about life in the palm grove, the khetarra irrigations, the pottery craft, the olive oil press, etc.
– try and blend in at a village market;
– visit the Black People village, have tea with the nomads, awe at Bronze- age rock engravings and pry out fossils;
– trek in Dades Gorge or High Atlas mountains;
How much a 4 day Morocco itinerary cost ?
Bellow you will find our tentative rates ( no two itineraries are similar ) based on two persons traveling together, with the relevant accommodation option. For discounted rates, we invite you to book off season. 1 % of our revenues are donated towards social causes in Morocco.
Dreamers: 830 US $/ 765 €/ 680 £ per person ( double room & comfort desert tent);
Privilege: 1075 US $/ 995 €/ 885 £ per person ( junior suite & comfort tent with en suite shower and toilet);
Divine: price available on request.
Our portfolio accommodations do not fit into a rigorous star rating system, so we have named them Dreamers, Privilege and Divine, to best resume their nature. To ensure availability, we recommend booking at least 3-4 months in advance.
Pricing can vary at different times of the year. If you book your tour to take place in December, January ( outside NYE holidays), February, June, July and August, you will enjoy our low season rates. An exact rate will be offered once we have agreed on the precise itinerary, accommodation range preferred and any extras you would like to include. Discounts apply when 3 or more persons share the vehicle(s). You can also choose to mix different accommodation ranges within the same circuit.
The rates of this 4 day tour include:
– private use of the English fluent driver- guide & modern air- conditioned Toyota 4×4;
– boutique/ luxury hotel accommodation for 2 nights;
– Sahara camel trek and private basic/ luxury tent for 1 night;
– 3 three- course- meal dinners and 3 breakfasts for 2 persons;
– airport or hotel pick- up and drop- off;
– private guided visit of a palm grove or trek in the High Atlas with local guide;
– refreshing drinks inside the vehicle all along the itinerary;
– local English speaking guides;
– admission fees to all local sites and attractions;
– 24 hours travel assistance ( with Privilege and Divine level);
– gasoline and transport insurance;
– VAT and visitors tax.
WHY BOOK WITH US THIS 4 DAY DESERT TOUR FROM MARRAKECH ?
# We are based in Morocco since 2006 and no, we don’t work from home :). We scout for the most unique sites & local experiences all year round. We present these on our blog and Instagram pages. And only a travel agent based in Morocco can keep you up to date with latest travel advice in Morocco or restaurant openings.
# We anonymously test, hand- pick and continuously update the best boutique and luxury hotels, Riads , eco lodges and Kasbahs across Morocco;
# We strive to bring you most authentic experiences. Some of them are unique: private flight to the Sahara; visit of a medina with a local university teacher; mechoui with a nomad family;
# we accept payments by credit card, bank transfer and, starting in 2023, select cryptocurrencies;
# we are on hand 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, before and during your tour, by email, WhatsApp or Skype/ Zoom.
Ready to create your unique Morocco tour? Get in touch here with our on- the- ground team in Morocco.
Loved it ? Share It !
Marrakech to Fes via the Sahara desert over 4 days A private tour from Marrakech